Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"He said not yet, Daddy!"

[Editor's note - if you aren't me or my wife, you'll probably find this post pretty boring! :)]

Ellie's nap was over as soon as she heard Matthew crying as he woke from his nap. Usually I take Matthew into Ellie's room and get everyone ready to go downstairs, but today Matthew was freaking out and he I was not ready to deal with it - so I put him back into his crib to let him calm down.

While I was getting Ellie some water (I forgot to put on her pull-up but dodged a bullet and her bed was dry) she went into Matthew's room and asked him a question. I couldn't hear what she said, but she came out and closed the door while he was still crying.

"He said not yet, Daddy. "

"What?"

"Matthew said he doesn't want you to come in yet."

No comments: