I made up for the lower cal dinner by using our china, which we may not have ever used before...I'm not sure. If we've used it in the past, it hasn't been for a LONG time.
Anyway, before dinner we went around and everyone said what they're thankful for...
- Sharon and I were thankful for having such a great family.
- Ellie was thankful for having had a good year with Gideon and Mena.
- Matthew was thankful for bananas.
- fake turkey
- cranberry sauce
- meatballs for Matthew since I can't get him to try any of the other stuff even though I know he'd like it
- pumpkin pie
- cranapple crisp
- whipped cream, which is all the kids would touch
Now we're back, the kitchen and dishes are clean, and the kids are about out of the bath. All in all, a great thanksgiving! Hopefully yours was great too!